Benefit and FMLA Analyst
The Benefit and FMLA Analyst is responsible for serving as a point of contact for all administration of leaves. This position is contract to hire and paying $55k.
Requirements of the Benefit and FMLA Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, mathematics, accounting, or finance
- 3 + years of experience in human resources
- Extensive knowledge of FMLA, Workers Compensation, Disability and other leave and benefits programs, policies, and applicable laws
- Ability to understand applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook and Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- PeopleSoft experience is preferred.
- Public Sector experience is a plus.
- HR Certifications (CEBS, CBP, SHRM-CP, etc.) are preferred
Pay: up to $55,000/year
This position is contract to hire and paying $55k.<br><br><b>Requirements of the Benefit and FMLA Analyst</b><ul><li>Bachelor’s degree in human resources
Job Status: Contract/Temporary