Healthcare Compliance Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Compliance Analyst for a high-profile contract in Dallas, TX. The Healthcare Compliance Analyst will be responsible for investigating incidents relating to the inappropriate access, use or disclosure of Protected Health Information across our client's health system to determine if a reportable breach has occurred. The Healthcare Compliance Analyst will have interaction with patient families, members of the public and with operational and support areas and determine the appropriate application of policies, state law and federal laws and regulations to the situation. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment!
Requirements for the Healthcare Compliance Analyst
- Previous compliance experience is required. Solid experience with HIPPA compliance is highly desired.
- Certification in Healthcare Compliance Desired
- Bachelors degree in healthcare management, or equivalent discipline or combination of schooling and equivalent experience
- Masters or JD in compliance, healthcare management, law or related field Desired
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Status: Contract/Temporary