Help Desk Coordinator III
Fort Worth, TX
CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a Pharmaceutical Company in North Fort Worth needing a Help Desk Coordinator. The ideal candidate for the role will have experience working on a Technical Support/Help Desk supporting business customers with general connectivity, hardware and software issues within the pharmaceutical industry. If you are Pharmacy Tech wanting to transition into a more professional environment, then this is a great opportunity for you! Be a part of a highly reputable organization that offers exceptional benefits once hired-on!
Flexibility to work 6am-9pm, Flexible to work weekends.
- Applicants with previous call center experience generally do well in this position. Experience as a pharmacy technician is REQUIRED. Basic computer software skills, Microsoft office, and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Responsible for screening, referring and diagnosing internal or external inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems. May assist in performing minor troubleshooting in the identification of applicable problems relating to PC’s, applications software and basic information systems communications.
- Education: High school diploma, vocational training or equivalent
- Experience as a Pharmacy Tech is required
- 2+ years experience in troubleshooting PCs Knowledge/Skills for pharmaceutical companies OR
- Experience working as a pharmacy tech with recently obtained IT certifications
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of software, hardware and PC operating systems.
Application Process Includes:
- Drug testing
- Background check
Job Status: Contract/Temporary