Industrial Control Tech III
We are currently recruiting for an Industrial Control Technician for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Whitestown, IN. The Industrial Control Technician will be responsible for supporting the functionality of the fully-automated Automated Picking Systems equipment in our client's distribution center. The Industrial Control Technician will also schedule and perform preventive maintenance and oversee system updates and inventory management. The Industrial Control Technician will work Sunday to Thursday from 3 Pm to 11:30 PM and will have an opportunity to join an excellent company that offers competitive benefits upon hire!
Requirements for the Industrial Control Technician
- Technical vocational training and 2 years of related experience
- Strong experience handling electrical systems is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLCs) preferred
- Must be able to readh and interpret CAD layouts and electrical circuitry diagrams and drawings.
- Strong aptitude for repair and maintenance activities
Job Status: Contract/Temporary