IS Operations Manager
We are currently looking for an Artiva Systems Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Dallas. The Artiva Systems Admin Manager/Developer will have at least 3 years of hands-on experience with programming Ontario Systems' Artiva Agency System within the healthcare industry. The Artiva Systems Admin Manager/Developer will have the opportunity to collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to identify, analyze and facilitate the assimilation of challenges brought about by the changes to the Artiva Agency system. Come work for a well-known name in the healthcare industry that offers full benefits and job satisfaction!
Requirements for the Artiva Systems Admin Manager
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science or certification in Computer Science
- At least 3 years extensive expertience with Artiva Agency system programming for healthcare clients
- Experience with any OOP language is required
- Experience with relational databases (Intersystem Cache/Ensemble, any form of SQL, any form of NoSQL) is required
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Expert ability in identifying issues and providing solutions to the Artiva Agency system and procedural problems
- Knowledge in Healthcare revenue cycle management, healthcare collections/billing, and automation support is a plus.
- Excellent communication and management skills
Job Status: Full Time