Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
Third party recruiters, vendors and consultants, please do not apply for this position.
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligent Developer for a contract-to-hire position in Plano, TX. The Senior Business Intelligent Developer will be instrumental in developing the strategic design of our client's Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Program. The ideal Senior Business Intelligent Developer will have experience working as a hands-on technical developer delivering solutions across the BI architectural stack. The Senior Business Intelligent Developer will be required to identify, research, and resolve technical problems and ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhances the business decision-making capabilities of our client. The Senior Business Intelligent Developer must possess excellent communications and client interfacing skills as with an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment. If you are tired of working in a high-stress level environment requiring travel and 24/7/365 of your undivided attention, then this opportunity providing TRUE work and life balance is certainly a breath of fresh air!
Hard Requirements for the Senior Business Intelligent Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree OR an equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 9 years of experience in on Business Intelligence solutions as a BI developer or administrator
- Must have at least 6+ years of experience using MicroStrategy, building solutions from scratch on at least two enterprise-wide projects
- Experience with data modelling (conceptual, logical, and physical data models)
- Experience with data warehouse design techniques including slow changing dimensions, aggregation, partitioning and indexing strategies.
- Expertise in using with SQL Server RDBMS, SQL, and query development tools.
- Experience with Oracle and Data Warehouse MPP Appliances such as APS/PDW, Netezza, Exadata, and Teradata is a plus.
- MUST HAVE excellent job stability. No job hoppers allowed!
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to get hired full-time before the contract is up!
- Excellent benefits - health, 401k, pension, vacation/sick days
- Laid-back culture
- Work/Life balance that is not typically provided to high-level IT professional
- Paid time off (and the actual ability to use it, as opposed to accruing it and never using it)
- Cutting edge proprietary software and projects
- A highly collaborative environment.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary