Treasury Operations Analyst
Fort Worth, TX
A global investment firm seeks an experienced Treasury Analyst to join their growing team. We are seeking a highly analytical candidate that is capable of working with developers to help enhance the functionality of their treasury systems, build out the proper reporting and implement global payment processes. The Treasury Analyst handles cash analysis, investment analysis, executive reports, as well as special projects.
Requirements for the Treasury Analyst:
* Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited university
* 3+ years working in the financial services industry
* Advanced excel required; intermediate skill in other Microsoft Office products
* Experience in business analysis or quantitative analysis in the finance industry would be a match
* Background check will be conducted; criminal, education, references, drug screening, etc.
Benefits for the Treasury Analyst:
* Short Term and Long Term Disability
* Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Adoption Assistance
* Employer Paid Life Insurance/AD&D
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Back up Adult and Child Care Options
* Lunch brought in daily, as well as cereals, fruits, yogurts, snacks, drinks fully stocked in break rooms
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate assistance.
Job Status: Full Time